Friday, March 13, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS TO KING5ZAL TALENT - SPM

I would like to congratulate to TWO of my talents for their Excellent Results in SPM 2008.

First, NURUL SHAFIQAH 6As



Congratulations Shafiqah for your tremendous effort and very good results.
Shafiqah shared the same Date of Birth with ME :D June 6.
She was a very active student @ Convent Bukit Nanas.
Lots of acting, theatre, in door and outdoor activities.
Very outspoken, very cute and sweet, and her mom encourage her a lot for the entertainment industry.
She is looking forward to futher her study at Lim Kok Wing University.
I always pray for her success.
Shafiqah is a GEMINI (June 1991)

Secondly, SHAFIQAH AMANDA 3As 6B



I call her AMANDA (she has same name with the above Shafiqah.. :D)
She is very sweet girl, cute and fun.
During my first meeting with her and her Mum, she told me she only wanna do modelling, catwalk, printed media, TV Commercials..etc. Her mom did not allow her for acting. But, I told her to try acting and finally her mom allow her.

She has done few acting now, few auditions for dramas, film ie Suaka..CE1
I always believe she can excel in both area, Studying and acting/modelling.

I pray for her success to futher her studies at her own choice of Universities.
Amanda is a LEO (August 1991).

All the BEST !!!

1 comment:

Shafiqah Shafie said...

awww..thanx bang!
really appreciate it ;)